The Parents

The Parents
Sire: CDN Ch Aotearoa Suro Whakaheke Dam: CDN Ch Freehold Oldline Renee

Monday, April 23, 2012

They're Gaining!

Happy update.  All the puppies are gaining.  Nearly everyone is up to their birth weight, and some have gone over it!  What a nice change :)  We'll still be keeping a very close eye on things of course.  Anyway, I need sleep, so here's a few photos to enjoy.  Sorry about the poor quality of the photos lately, but I've been stuck with using my phone as a camera...  Better photos once life starts getting less chaotic.

Renee, looking much happier.  Though she wishes her puppies were with her, not in that basket.  This evening she surprised me by "stealing" a puppy out of the basket while I was upstairs for a few minutes...  She didn't like hearing them crying.  So clearly she's feeling MUCH better.

Not sure which puppy this is, possibly Blue.

Here's Black getting his bottle.

And here's Peach having her bottle.

More tomorrow - but now I plan to sleep for another 4 hours or so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment