The Parents

The Parents
Sire: CDN Ch Aotearoa Suro Whakaheke Dam: CDN Ch Freehold Oldline Renee

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Big Gains Today



The puppies have finally decided that solids are really worth eating.  I was amazed at how much everyone gained overnight.  Instead of the usual 2-6 oz gain everyone gained 5-10 oz!  Pretty much double their usual.  I expect that Renee will be relieved that they are now gaining so much more nutrition from the solids as she is having a tough time keeping up with the milk production.

Renee's getting tired of the routine, but still a great mom.

The puppies are playing so much more now.  Still not gotten a good video of them in action, but I will keep trying.  When outside they are far more active, exploring and checking everything out.  The still sleep lots, but the active periods are getting longer all the time.  Here are a few more photos from yesterday for you to enjoy.

I'm coming, I'm coming.

There's got to be something interesting over here.

What's that smell?

So been there already...  I'm going this way instead.

Yay! Person to play with!

I'm sitting this one out, guys.

All tuckered out.

Zzzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzz

Still alert, but oh so sleepy.




1 comment:

  1. Lydia they look fabulous..So big and strong!! I have really enjoyed following the Blog and still have my favorite although I do like Black or is it teal no maybe orange or brown hahah Oh just gimme all of them.. :)

    ReplyDelete