The Parents

The Parents
Sire: CDN Ch Aotearoa Suro Whakaheke Dam: CDN Ch Freehold Oldline Renee

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

We have eyes!

Yes, the first glints of puppy eyes are showing.  Not enough to show in photos yet, but soon I will be able to share pictures of everyone with their eyes open.  I've also seen several puppies stand for brief moments, though of course no-one is really walking yet.  Everyone is becoming more vocal too, uttering a range of yips and other sounds in addition to the usual whimpering/mewling sounds.  I can't believe how solid and strong everyone is now - nothing like their newborn selves.  I am so proud of our remaining puppies - I have a feeling this will be a very nice litter in the long run.

Not much more for today, but I will be sure to get some photos of our open-eyed babies as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. They're looking great Lydia
    You're doing a fantastic job with them!
    Can't wait to see little boy blue's face with his eyes open!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete